- Vinyl gloves are good for food service, janitorial, and other light industrial applications.
- Quantity: Sold in boxes of 100 gloves (50 pairs).
- Material: Vinyl is a synthetic material made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC). It is less elastic than nitrile and latex, giving it a looser fit and a smooth, comfortable feel. It helps prevent allergic reactions to latex proteins.
- Powder-free gloves leave no residue, reducing the risk of contamination compared to a powdered glove.
- Dimensions: The gloves are 4 mils thick around the palm and fingers, as well as 9. 5 inches from the tip of the finger to the cuff of the glove.
- Sizes: Range from small to XL.
- In Stock at our US Warehouse
- We are unable to accept returns on this item